Friday, November 15, 2013

My Christmas painting for 2013

The Grand Unveiling!! 
My Christmas 2013 Painting: 
 "A Donkey for Christmas"

A Donkey For Christmas now Available as Cards from Zazzle.
 I love working on these little whimsy paintings.  It is sweet and innocent and yes, it is based on the cardinals in my yard and a wild burro that hopefully will be adopted through the WH&B Internet Adoption  that ends Tuesday November 19th at noon.

There are still a variety of these wild burros that need homes as well as a number of  wild horses. If you know of anyone who might be interested in starting the adventure of adopting and gentling a wild horse why not send them one of my new note cards for Christmas and tell them about wild horse or burro adoption. If they adopt and have never gentled a wild horse before I can even give resources of experienced horse handlers who can guide them through the process.

I hope you will keep watching my blog in future days as I share more of my art and products. The original painting is not for sale at this time, however the  cards are available on  my http://www.zazzle.com/LindaLMartinArtist* shop on  Zazzle

No comments: