Monday, October 18, 2004

Were some of my inspirations come from...Mom's House.


These are the trees behind my mom's house on the mountian.
Taken just a few min apart from the sun set down the drive way in the west, you can see why visiting there always inspires me. I have done hundreds of paintings from there, including my deer and horse series from the 1990s. Posted by Hello Double click on the picture to see it bigger.

If you would like to see some of my deer and horse series paintings
click here>> Nature and Country Life. At this time all of the paintings on that page are sold and in private collections. I hope to have the Judd-Crossman gallery site linked to the www.llmartin.com site very soon. I need to up date The JCG site first and finish the www.llmartin.com site. I have a lot of new work that needs to be put up still.

No comments: