Monday, October 18, 2004

Provocative Laughter: Little purrs now and then


These two kittens are creating a little conterversy at my mom's house.
Smudge is the one on the left andTucker the name of the little boy. Last Friday night he spent trying to pull the sheet off of me and clawed up the back of my leg.

These two were orphans and the little girl we didnt think would live. They were only three weeks old when my neice found them and phoned me telling me the mom had abandonded them. We think she was ill. I told my niece what to do and she convinced my sister to run over to*PET SMART* in Winchester, Virginia and buy formula and kitten bottels. My niece did a great job saving these kittens of course I think my two sisters helped too.

They are now ready to adopt out. I havent any Idea if it will actually happen. My sisters have been under such stress with all the changes of jobs and such that the kittens came along just in time to cheer them up. There is spontanious laughter at mom's now. Its been a long time since that has happened. this weekend when I was home I discovered that each kitten had adopted one of my sisters hahahaha and at night when its time for bed the kittens climb right in with them. It is my understanding that smudge will actually climb under the covers and put her head on the pillow. *thoughtful look* Misha used to do that when she was a kitten. In Fact Misha would get tired of waiting up for me and just put herself to bed. Amazing the first time I lost her I found her in my bed with her little furry head on the pillow and her body under the covers. hahaha .. Posted by Hello

No comments: