Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Art Center in Orange, VA: They now carry my Blank Note Art Cards

The front of the Art Center
On  East Main Street across from the Train Station

What an awesome trip to Orange yesterday morning. Its begining to become very beautiful out there. All the trees are kissed with color but its not quite here yet. I visited the Art Center in Orange last week and they were interested in my art after seeing my portfolio. Since they have some space limits they were very interested in my Blank Note Cards. I have some of the Christmas  and Holiday cards in stock so I delivered  them this morning for a try out on consignment. It will be intersting to see how they do. I hope they have a lot of traffic this week and that people just love my paintings! 

I love this beautiful Gallery Space.
The current exhibit has 72 paintings
by artist  Laura Edwards Wooten.
The show of her works runs through October 31, 2010





Winter Fox Blank Note Card
8pck with 8 envelopes
$12.50 plus S&H

 My Winter Scenes Blank Note Cards
8 pk with 8 envelopes
4 Designes
$12.50 plus S&H

 My Fall Fox Blank Note Cards
8pk with 8 envelopes
$12.50 plus S&H
In additon to Gallery Space for Exhibits and Shows. The Art Center in Orange also has two huge studio spaces for classes in everything from jewerly making to pottery, to painting and drawing. They also rent out studio space to artists. Other activities include lectures and an gallery openings. There is also a nice space for gifts and paintings. To read more about  The Art Center in Orange, Virginia  you can go to their website: http://artscenterinorange.wordpress.com/ 

2 comments:

Zuda Gay Pease said...

Congratulations!! How exciting, I hope your cards do well!

pfd said...

Your cards are beautiful, I am sure they will do well at the gallery!