Thursday, December 02, 2010

Tis the Season: Commissions for the Holidays

Regina and Alejandro
5 by 7 Inches
Acrylic on Canvas Board
by Linda L Martin (c)2010
Yes its that time of year. Finishing up Christmas Commissions for the next 2 weeks. Dogs, Cats and Horses this year. Not to mention Im working on The Mustang A Day Challenge too.

The thing about doing Christmas Commissions is that one must usually wait until after the Holiday to post such works. Fortunately, I have one client that has agreed to let me share the portrait I just finished last week of her beautiful Andalusian horse and herself. Seriously, I dont paint many people, but I was happy to make the effort. Thankfully, it turned out quite flattering for all involved. Thank you Regina for letting me share with everyone. Here is Regina and Alejandro ( Very Beautiful Names too =0))

No comments: