Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shirley's Books LLC : First Animation

Last night I began work on a  video advertising project for  a new online business.  Shirley's Books LLC just begain selling online on Amazon over the summer. They sell new, slightly used , very used and vintage books of every kind. As Shirley says: Books, Books, Books!The first thing I have to do for it before making the stills is to create several graphics that will give the video flavor and uniqueness as well as run through the entire video. The graphics will also be animated gifs that Shirley's Books LLC can use in their blog and website.

These first graphics are cartoons that had to be rendered from scratch by hand, scanned, colored through one of my programs then animated. Here is the first:
This process from start to finished stills and this sample gif took about 4 to 5 hours. I have to say while the process is a bit long with this type of animation, I get really excited to watch the results when its all put together. This is just another amazing part of the entire creative process I love.

If you would be interested in a simple 5 frame gif animation please contact me via etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57596093/custom-animated-gif-for-blog-or-website

No comments: