Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day...

Valentine's Day is less than a month away. Whew. So I thought well..why not provide a $35 gift certificate so my you can provide a surprise. The gift certificate is good in any of my etsy stores or contact me directly for a pet or horse portrait. Its a great option for someone you dont know what to give for the most Romatic Holiday of the year... or even to your mom or grandmom or even your favorite auntie... its all about the love!!!

You can buy a gift certificate through all three of my etsy stores. And Shipping is FREE because its emailed to you in the form of a JPG that you can print out.  Just remember though each certificate has a unique number so it cannot be reused.    Happy Shopping!!

email me directly at info@llmartin.com
or purchase at any one of my three Etsy Stores
Stoneflur
LindaLMartin Evey Day Art
Mustang A Day Challenge




No comments: