Monday, May 05, 2008

Lakeland Healing Outpouring Insprired Art

I haven't an Idea what to do with these Art Cards.

I've been watching the Lakeland Revival with Todd Bentely and his group on www.god.tv over the internet for the last couple of weeks. Suddenly as I'm watching and( yes working ) I find myself painting these really cool horses.

If you know your Bible at all, horses and horse men are symbols representing God sending out a move to bring about his will and glory among people.

The first horse represents the Horse of the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The second horse represents the outpouring of the wisdom and healing from God.

The third horse represents the outpouring of the fire of passion for God. I am sure there are more horses to come representing the outpouring.

The thing is I dont know what to do with all these paintings. They are all standard ACEO size of 2.5" by 3.5" Acrylic Polymer on Watercolorpaper. Should I sell them or just keep on collecting them. If you are reading this give me your input at contact@llmartin.com There are 17 outpouring miniature cards as of 5/5/08. I expect more to come. If I decide to sell them I really feel that I need to tithe part of it into God TV or Todd Bentley's Fresh Fire Ministry. The revival is awsome and I feel like Ive been so blessed because of it. Check it out if you havent already. Cannel 365 on Direct TV or www.God.tv on the web. The Florida Healing Outpouring is on from 7.00 pm to 11pm EDT,


Outpouring Horse Healing and Wisdom Horse
Fire of God's Passion Horse

No comments: