Sunday, May 18, 2008

Touching the Glory: Painting inspired by Lakeland Outpouring, Todd Bentley

Touching the Glory
Art Inspired by Todd Bentley and the Lakeland Outpouring

9" x 12"Acrylic on Watercolor Paper
$300.00 Original; Signed prints on Demand $25.00 each
Painted 5/17/08 during live five feed of the event: Lakeland Florida Outpouring

by Linda L. Martin copyright©2008
All North and South American and World and Electronic Rights Reserved by the Artist

This painting was brought about by a testimony from one of the women who was healed during Saturday night’s event.
She Said,” I looked up. The fiery chariot of God appeared above me. I just reached up and touched the Glory. When I did I was healed.”

Interesting isnt it that healing is so simple. Just as salvation is simple. All we have to do is reach up and receive it. Thank-you Lord for your mercy and Your Amazing Grace.


No comments: